- 1880: Charles A. Yancey dies at 41 years of age. Edward S. Conrad continues practicing under the name Yancey & Conrad until 1891.
- 1891: George Newton Conrad joins his older brother, Edward S. Conrad, to form Conrad & Conrad. Learn more about George N. Conrad
- 1904: Conrad & Conrad move office to 304 First National Bank Building.
- Early 1900’s: Laird Lewis Conrad, Edward S. Conrad’s son, joins Conrad & Conrad for approximately four years.
- 1916: Edward S. Conrad dies. Conrad & Conrad moves office to 306 First National Bank Building.
- 1916-1928: George N. Conrad acts as the sole practitioner of the Conrad Firm.
- 1928: George Denham Conrad, son of George N. Conrad, joins his father and continues practicing under the name Conrad & Conrad. Learn more about George D. Conrad
- 1957: Donald D. Litten joins George D. Conrad as an associate.
- 1963: Donald D. Litten becomes a partner with George Denham Conrad. Firm changes name to Conrad & Litten.
- 1968: Conrad & Litten move offices to 218 East Market Street.
- 1969: James R. Sipe joins the firm. Firm name changes to Conrad, Litten & Sipe.
- 1974: Nathan Miller joins the firm. Firm name changes to Conrad, Litten, Sipe & Miller.
- 1978: Stephen T. Heitz joins Conrad, Litten, Sipe & Miller.
- 1980: George D. Conrad retires. Firm name changes to Litten, Sipe & Miller. Office moves to 250 East Market Street. Photo
- 1984: Litten, Sipe & Miller open Richmond office for six years. Office located in the Old City Hall. Office then moved to the Innsbrook Corporate Center. Photo
- 1985: Jonathan Jay Litten, son of Donald D. Litten joins Litten, Sipe & Miller.
- 1988: (August) Fire damages 250 East Market Street building. Litten, Sipe & Miller Harrisonburg office moves temporarily to 163 South Main Street. Photo
- 1989: Construction of new Litten, Sipe & Miller office begins. Photo
- 1990: Harrisonburg office moves to present-day 410 Neff Avenue address.
- 1990: Firm changes name to Litten & Sipe, L.L.P.
- 1992: Litten & Sipe opens Woodstock location for three years. Office located at 140 South Main Street, Woodstock, Virginia.
- 1997: Melisa G. Michelsen and Jason J. Ham join Litten & Sipe.
- 2000: James R. Sipe dies at the age of 68. Firm continues to practice under the name Litten & Sipe, L.L.P.
- 2002: Litten & Sipe celebrates 125 years.
- 2007: Donald D. Litten celebrates 50 years of practice.
- 2011: Donald D. Litten dies at the age of 81.